It's that wonderful time of year when the evenings are getting brighter, the daffodils are showing their green shoots, and 'Pancake Tuesday' arrives!
So here is a simple recipe for making the perfect pancake.
Ingredients: 110g of flour, 2 x eggs, 275ml of milk, pinch of salt, 50g of butter
1. Put all ingredients into a food blender or mix together by hand until smooth.
2. Place the mix in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes (optional)
3. Take a small non-stick frying pan and lightly oil the base.
4. Pour in the desired amount of mixture and roll the frying pan to create your ideal thickness.
5. Cook on a medium heat checking the edges to see if it is ready for flipping. (or carefully turning!)
6. Flip or turn the pancake and cook until lightly golden.
7. Serve immediately with your choice of toppings.
8. Eat. Repeat. Enjoy!